LuxAlgo Signals & Overlays
- Added price reaching Take Profit and Stop Loss as two new "Any alert() function call" conditions
- New performance adaptive signal algorithm
- New more efficient contrarian signal algorithm
- The Optimal sensitivity algorithm is now based on grid search and allows for more precise results
- New more stable Reversal Zones
- New Trend Catcher less prone to greatly deviating from the price
- New more reactive Trend Tracer with greater degree of filtering
- Filtered alert creator (now custom alert creator) can now be independant of a user selected signal condition and alert on any combination of selected conditions
- Position of take profits/stop losses has been adjusted
- Changed signal terminology from buy/sell to bullish/bearish
- Minor changes
- Removed EQ Cloud
- Removed signal Agility setting
- Removed compact signal modes
- Fixed wrong take profits/stop losses alert behaviours
- Added new Smart Trail overlay indicator
- New Smart Trail filter
- Smart Trail included in Trend Trader preset
- Replaced Explosivity by Squeeze Index
- Removed Hypertrend
- Fixed an issue where wrong exits would be displayed
- New dashboard style
- New "explosivity" dashboard metric
- New Volume sentiment dashboard metric
- New "Trend Strength" filter
- New external alert filter condition
- Changed Neo Cloud filter and filtered alert condition to be based on its returned sentiment
- Modified "Scalper Preset"
- Removed "MTS", "Session", and "Smart Money" from the dashboard
- Moved "Lux Profile" to SR toolkit
- Moved dashboard to overlay
- Fixed a bug not returning exit sell signals for contrarian signal mode
- Fixed reversal zones plot name
- New alert system enabling user to apply filter conditions to confirmation or contrarian signals.
- New presets "Neo Filter" and "Tracer Filter"
- Fixed an issue returning tp2 instead of sl1 plot value
- Performance improvements
- Replaced Multi Timeframe signals feature with multi length signals
- Fixed placeholders not being accessible for trend strength/tp/sl
- New Presets feature, allowing the user to load multiple features destined to specific styles of trading
- New signal mode "Confirmation Minimal" and "Contrarian Minimal"
- New Neo Cloud overlay indicator
- New HyperTrend overlay indicator
- New Lux Profile overlay indicator
- Exits added to Contrarian signals
- New Exit alerts
- Trend Strength, take profit and stop loss available as plots
- Autopilot now supports Contrarian signals
- Removed SR Modes, now available in their own new toolkit "LUX SR Premium"
- Fixed a bug causing certain SR Modes to not show all plots
- New signal based Tp/Sl feature
- New contrarian gradient candle color mode
- Replaced Market State with Trend Strength percentage
- Replaced Institutional Activity with Smart Money percentage
- Autopilot now use medium term frequency by default
- Renamed Confirmation signal mode to Confirmation + Exits
- Tooltips have been added to the dashboard, showing explanations about dashboard elements
- Redesigned reversal zones
- Fixed a bug where dashboard would dissapear
- Major effiency improvement for institutional profile
- Efficiency improvement for trend catcher
- Efficiency improvement for recommended sensitivity
- Efficiency improvement for Auto Trendlines
- New "Trend Projection" SR Mode feature
- "Institutional Volume Profile" can now be computed over a number of bars determined by SR Significance
- Fixed "Breakout Zones" returning
- New "Breakout Zones" SR Mode feature
- New "Pattern Detection" alert added to "any alert() function call conditions"
- Broadening wedges can now be detected by the pattern detection feature
- Exits signals are now part of the confirmation signal mode
- Autopilot can now adjust to short, medium and long term trend depending on user preference by using the "Autopilot Frequency" setting.
- Removed Predictive Channels
- Removed "Any Signal" alert
- New message style for "any alert() function calls" alerts
- Updated to pine v5
- "Any alert() function call" alert message now returns the tickerid of the symbol where the alert is set
- Removed "Off" from the dashboard when autopilot is enabled
- More efficient institutional profile
- Removed predictive trendlines
- Hovering on the TP/SL labels will show the price they are set at
- Changed double tops/bottoms detection condition
- The pattern detection feature can now detect Head & Shoulders and Inverse Head & Shoulders patterns.
- Reworked Auto Trendlines.
- New pattern detection feature.
- Removed the Predictive Curves feature.
- Fixed an issue causing the indicator overlay forecasts to not show properly on certain assets.
- New Confirmation + Exits signal mode. Exits signals are displayed alongside confirmation signals. These are determined such that the user always exits in a profit and at the highest price possible.
- Three new proprietary candlesticks methods, Kantan-Ashi, Taki-Ashi, and Yumi-Ashi, these unique methods allow for a noise-free visualization of price trends.
- New Contrarians signal method, more robust against strong trends and more accurate.
- New Exit alert.
- Simplified dashboard.
- Lightened settings menu, new Candle settings section, and more compact Any alert() settings section.
- Removed Contrarian candle coloring.
- New Predictive Trendlines Feature in SR Mode
- New Predictive Curves Feature in SR Mode
- Added alerts for trend tracer/catcher for color change
- More normal signals will appear when using "Autopilot"
- Removed Institutional Pivots
- Removed Spider Dashboard
- Dashboard location set to "bottom-right" by default
- Fixed support and resistances plot names
- Forecasting for reversal zones and EQ Cloud
- New trend tracer/trend catcher alerts
- Added Predictive Ranges (previously TP/SL Levels) in S/R Mode
- Updated dashboard look and feel
- More compact settings in the Basic Settings section
- Replaced TP/SL Levels by TP/SL points
- Removed predictive S/R
- New trend tracer overlay indicator
- New trend catcher overlay indicator
- Overlay indicator is now a section in the indicator settings
- The Autopilot Confirmation Signal Settings method is now more robust to outliers and allows you to get fewer false signals while keeping an average lag of 0.
- 'Dominant Cycle Based Confirmation Signals' has been renamed as 'Confirmation Signals Auto Pilot' and has been moved in 'Basic Settings'
- Recommended sensitivity will now disappear from the dashboard when selecting 'Both' or 'None' signal modes
- Changed row size of the institutional profile from 200 to 100 to avoid 'Loop is taking too long to execute error'
- Fixed Predictive SR not showing when using an SR significance of 0
- Fixed dashboard bug when enabling TP/SL features
- Recommended sensitivity now supports Contrarian signals
- Easier to interpret institutional activity and lux control on the dashboard
- The institutional profile is now computed using 200 rows
- Fixed Confirmation MTF when using 'Dominant Cycle Period Based Confirmation Signals'
- Added back the auto-confirmation signal setting as "Dominant Cycle Based Confirmation Signals", the setting is in the advanced settings section of the indicator inputs menu.
- Added recommended confirmation sensitivity setting in the dashboard
- New Spider dashboard
- New institutional profile
- New 'Dashboard Configuration' setting section
- New settings for the 'Spider" dashboard
- Removed volume profile
- Removed auto-confirmation signal settings
- New design for the input settings window.
- Added tooltips to the input settings window.
- New Institutional Pivots feature in S/R method.
- New design for the input settings window, settings are grouped into sections.
- New auto-confirmation signal settings setting
- New predictive channels feature
- New directional matrix mode : Confirmation Signal MTF
- New dashboard feature : Market Control
- New strong contrarians
- Improved contrarian signals
- Predictive ranges are renamed TP/SL Levels Feature
- Reduced number of lines in the predictive S/R from 5 to 3
- Lux Volume profile moved to Support/Resistance Mode
- Removed estimated liquidity level
- Removed control control color mode
- Added timeframe in the messages returned by "any alert() function call"
- Fixed bug in "Normal Sell Turn Strong" alert
- Corrected typo in the message displayed by the all in one Strong Sell message
- New all in one alert setup system
- Added back the dashboard location setting
- Removed indicator version from the dashboard
- Removed 'Only Use Real Closing Prices' setting
- Removed Confirmation and Contrarian all in one alert condition
- Corrected Only Use real Closing Prices bug
- New "Lux Volume Profile" feature
- Added "Confirmation Gradient" candle color mode
- Increased gradient resolution for the "contrarian" and "control" candle color modes
- More practical dashboard location
- Removed "dashboard location" setting
- New "Only Use Real Closing Prices" setting
- New S/R significance default value
- Made the script less prone to alerts bugs
- Replaced dashed lines in the dashboard with solid lines
- Renamed reversal zones plots to fit in a drop-down menu
Added the following alert conditions:
- Any Confirmation Buy
- Any Confirmation Sell
- Normal Buy Turn Strong
- Normal Sell Turn Strong
- Added the new "Predictive Range" Support/Resistance method
- Renamed "Predictive" S/R method as "Predictive S/R"
- Removed "Both" method in the Support/Resistance method
- Fixed "loop is taking too long to execute error"
- Performances improvements
- New default setting for sensitivity and agility
- Added "Both" option for "Support/Resistance Method"
- Added "Force Run On Spread Charts" setting
- Improved confirmation/contrarian signal generation algorithms
- Removed linear regression channel
- Added new contrarian signal mode
- Added alerts based on contrarian signals
- Added "all in one" alerts for both confirmation and contrarian signals
- Added contrarian and control candle coloring modes
- Added "Both" mode in Indicator overlay Gradient for the EQ Cloud (previously known as equalizer bands)
- Added an estimated liquidity level measurement to the dashboard
- Added a trading session detection to the dashboard
- Reworking of the inputs layout in the settings panel
- Improved predictive S/R algorithm
- Removed smoothing setting (now fixed to 20 in the code)
- Removed "trade setup" Removed gray candles
- Removed OSC50 and current volume from the dashboard
- Fixed error "loop is taking too long to execute…"
- Performances improvements
Added Predictive Support/Resistance - we've upgraded our S/R levels feature to now be predictive and plot in real-time.
We now have Bands Mode via the input settings which categorizes our Equalizer Bands with our new Reversal Zones You can see them in the image below and learn more about Bands Mode:
This update also includes major efficiency upgrades to our code which will reduce load times & error messages. "Use Heikin Ashi As Source" no longer locks sensitivity nor affects signals when HA candles are enabled, our Linear Regression has an efficiency & styling update, and Lux Market Control utilizes a new algorithm to detect the power of bulls vs bears as a percentage.
Lux Dashboard now has a new feature called Lux Market Control which measures the strength of the bulls/bears from 0-100%.
Added a Trade Setup toggle option which displays our suggested stop-loss and two suggested Take Profit levels to help give you ideas when entering trades (not to be followed blindly)
Added functionality to adjust the suggested stop-loss with our new SL ATR Multiplier setting
Included R:R ratio setting for adjusting your TP zones to adjust your risk-reward ratio for entries
We also added Full multi-timeframe capabilities for signals and all toggle options which includes multi-timeframe auto-trend lines! Lastly, we changed the name of Candles Optimization to "Use HA Source [Sensitivity Locked] to better display the function as it's meant for smoothing data on normal candlesticks only (while Heikin Ashi is disabled only).
Added the option to alert for "Any Buy" and "Any Sell" along with an option to change the position of the Lux Dashboard on your charts. You can now position your dashboard to the top right, bottom right, top left, bottom left, or normal right.
Auto Trend Lines - By activating this setting, Lux will automatically find and plot-relevant trend lines based on significant pivot points in any market. By zooming out and viewing more data on the chart, more trend lines will appear.
This is a useful tool for finding perspectives and significant areas of support or resistance you may not have been able to see without our algorithm.
Our Linear Regression line appears as a yellow dotted forecasting line that best fits the previous x data points. This gives the user a small insight into the possible average movements for the asset in the future.
We take the current linear regression line and forecast it into the future. This is directly enabled on any chart as a toggle option within our Lux Algo V2 script in TradingView.
The following settings have been added:
Sensitivity - can be adjusted for reducing noise and decreasing or increasing the amount of signals per your chart. The higher the sensitivity the fewer signals appear. Best to adjust this first.
Agility - allows our algorithm to react more responsively to price movements - behaving like a subset of sensitivity. Best to adjust once Sensitivity is optimized.
Smoothing - increases/decreases the significance of more recent data so the newer candles will have more impact on the signals than older candles. Best to adjust once Sensitivity & Agility are optimized.
Default & suggested settings for Every Market = (4.25, 1.96, 20) - These settings have been decided by our team as the closest to a one-size fits all for every market but it is smart to adjust settings accordingly how you find them performing the best for your own trading style.
We've also adjusted our Suggested Stop-loss calculation to Lux Dashboard provide more reliable stop-losses.
Added Lux Dashboard - which appears next to the current price and displays the current signal, volume, trend, volatility, and a suggested stop-loss that changes as the market moves. (Trailing Stop-Loss) Lux Dashboard gives our users easy access to important data which allows them to immediately look for confluence across different aspects of our trading system.
Added Lux Volatility - Lux Volatility measures the volatility levels of any given market from 0-100%. It's useful for spotting low volatility zones where it's likely smart to avoid trading or trusting a trend to occur.
Alongside our Lux Algo V2 signals, LV provides great confluence for when to fully trust an impulse move to occur as well as spotting extremes in the market where impulse moves are likely to end.
When volatility holds cleanly between the two zones 25% and 75% it is a good sign the trend has more room left to go and the move isn't finished just quite yet.
included another toggle option called 'Candles Optimization' which allows users to optimize their signals better for when using standard candlesticks over Heikin Ashi in most markets.
We added an alert called "ALERT ANY" which saves users the headache of managing different alerts for buy/sell.
Also included another toggle option that automatically labels support & resistance levels on any chart based on the 15 period highs / lows.
- Changed the smoothing factor for detecting strong signals which helps with avoiding false strong signals.
- Removed "Positive / Negative cross" tags in order to remove clutter and put more focus on the candle coloring.
- Added alert options for when normal signals turn strong based on candle coloring.
- Added a toggle option for our "Equalizer Band" which is an option to display a 'twisting channel' inspired by Ichimoku for our users to trade with extra confirmation, avoid false signals, and have a better understanding of the market whether trending or ranging. When price holds above the band, market is considered bullish and strong buy signals are able to activate. When price holds below the band, market is considered bearish and strong sell signals are able to activate.
- Added a toggle option for "Gray Candles" to label when price is within the Equalizer Band which marks a period of indecision. Removed "Period" and "Noise Filter Value" from input settings.
Lux Algo v2.0 introduces:
- Strong buy and Strong sell signals
- Candle coloring to demonstrate trends in the market.
Launch version of the LuxAlgo Premium toolkit.